It's here! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game you've been waiting for! Play as one of the four turtle brothers (and some of their trusted allies), and defend New York City from thugs, ninjas, and of course the Shredder!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past is a story-driven adventure game for two to five players who will duel it out street by street and mission by mission to save (or conquer) New York. The game is based off of IDW's ongoing comic book universe and features missions taken straight from some of the series' biggest moments. Designed by the legendary Kevin Wilson(Descent, Arkham Horror) with input from Kevin Eastman and IDW's entire TMNT creative team, this highly thematic adventure features incredible mechanics and gameplay. You've seen dice-chucking combat, but this is dice-nunchucking at its finest!
- A miniatures combat, scenario-driven campaign game
- Features story content from the IDW TMNT comic
- Take the role of their favorite Turtle or the ultimate villain Shredder
- Battle through a series of 60-90 minute missions
- Develop characters' strengths, fighting styles, and equipment
KICKSTER EDITION EXCLUSIVES:
- April O'Neil Hero Pack
- Casey Jones Hero Pack
- Kevin Eastman Ally Card and "Save the Studio" Scenario
- 4 Turtle Ally Cards
- Exclusive Comic
- Mirage Studios Scenario, Mao, and Fugitoid Ally card
- Exclusive Kevin Eastman box art